Wednesday, October 29, 2014

BOY GEORGE : I HOPE MADONNA CAN FORGIVE ME FOR THINGS I SAID




Boy George has admitted that he hopes Madonna can forgive him for the negative things he has said about her in the past.

The Culture Club singer, 53, who was presented with an Icon accolade by Naomi Campbell at the Attitude Awards earlier this month (October), discusses his sometimes strained relationship with the Queen of Pop in the latest issue of Attitude.

Asked which of Madonna or Lady Gaga he would invite to a private party, George replies: “Oh, can’t I have both? That would be such a fantastic combination. Can you imagine?”

“They would both be circling the block making sure they weren’t the first to arrive,” he then jokes.

“There was a fantastic party which happened in Paris a few years ago. Everyone was there, J-Lo, Puff Daddy – you name it,” George continues. “And I was there sort of looking on…Madonna and Prince, allegedly, spent about three hours circling the venue because they didn’t want to be the first to arrive out of the two of them.”

“I mean, I love Lady Gaga, but it would probably be Madonna if she could find it in her heart to forgive me. I have apologised a lot for the mean things I said about her.”

Source : Attitude

No comments:

Post a Comment