Monday, April 8, 2013

THE HANDWRITTEN LETTER BY MADONNA SENT TO MALAWI’S PRESIDENT JOYCE BANDA


Dear Joyce,

First and foremost let me congratulate you on your new position … in Malawi! What an honor and what a huge responsability! I have always admired your strength and courage and have very fond memories of when we met and spoke and we interviewed you for documentary…as you know I am in Malawi for the week. If you have any time in your very busy schedule to meet that would be great. If not just know I am here to be of service and continue to do what I can to suppport the children in Malawi! If there is a project y ou can think of that we can join efforts on let me know! I wish you the very Best!!!

Madonna

Best of luck to you!
Warm regards and great respect.





No comments:

Post a Comment