Sunday, May 20, 2012

A MESSAGE FROM “MAKEUP BY NOEL” ABOUT “MDNA TOUR”!




From Facebook page

It seems like it was all a dream. I just finished a two day gig assisting for Madonna’s MDNA tour rehearsals. Met some very talented artists and some of the most amazing dancers. Saw the entire concert during run though. If you haven’t bought your tickets yet, run don’t walk and get them now. The show is AMAZING.

I can’t give out any details about the show, but after seeing the last two tours in a row and loving the shows, this tour is fantastic. Surely not a show to miss.

I was there during the rehearsals and they ran through the entire show last night. It was like a private concert. Seriously every fans dream. I was lucky to be in attendance. Unfortunately I cannot give details per an agreement with the artist but trust me when I tell you her vision is beyond on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment