Saturday, April 7, 2012

Katy Perry's New Movie Inspired By Madonna!




Much like her pop-star peers, Katy Perry cites Madonna as a big influence, especially on her “Part of Me” 3-D concert movie, which hits theaters July 5, which was partially inspired by the Queen of Pop’s 1991 film “Truth or Dare.”
In a recent interview with Teen Vogue, the always-colorful starlet spoke about her upcoming big-screen adventure and how “Truth or Dare” led to its creation.
“Madonna is everything to me, and that movie is amazing, because it caught her at a time when she was a bit more vulnerable,” Perry said of the film, which chronicled the icon’s Blond Ambition Tour. “I wanted to do that too, to capture a snapshot of who I am now so that I can remind myself what I’ve lost if I ever do become totally jaded.”

No comments:

Post a Comment