Sunday, September 4, 2011

Star Spotting: Madonna Doesn't Really Need Your Help, Guys




September 2, 2011 | Nicole James

Madonna is currently in Venice at the 68th annual Venice Film Festival to promote her new movie "W.E.," and she was seen being helped into a boat in The Floating City. I'm sure those guys next to her were just being polite and friendly and like, "OMG this is MADONNA. If she falls in this water, people are going to kill us." But honestly, Madonna could probably bench-press the boat she was stepping into. In that dress.

Madonna's all, "LOL, guys, I used to be a starving artist in New York City, I've won about one bajillion awards in my lifetime, I single-handedly changed the face of pop music, and I'm pretty sure I found the cure to aging, so you really don't need to help me step into this thing." No word on whether or not she was seen propelling the boat herself with her Pilates powers.

Source:MTV

No comments:

Post a Comment