Saturday, September 3, 2011

Abbie Cornish & Oscar Isaac On Director Madonna!





Two of Madonna's new film "W.E." stars have been telling "Newsbeat" what it was like to be directed by the Queen of Pop.

Abbie Cornish, who plays Wally Winthrop, says:

"She (Madonna) works harder than anyone I've ever met in my life, and she expects everyone else to work hard too."

"Everyone's pushed to their limits, everyone's challenged. She's a smart woman, you can't miss a beat with her.

"When myself and Oscar (Isaac) were filming our sex scene I've never had a director direct me so much in my life. It's a serious scene but I had to refrain from laughing and giggling.

"That was the fun thing about working with Madonna. She has such a cool sense of humour and is so current."

---

Oscar Isaac, who plays Evgeni, says:

"She's a really funny woman, and I respect her a lot. When we were doing the sex scene I was learning from someone who knows what's she's talking about.

"It's a very awkward thing - I don't know if you've ever made love on camera, but the next time you do, you should try to see if you can get Madonna in the room as the tips she'd give you are really good!"

"I also had to learn to play piano. Madonna's a taskmasker in the best way, and I can now play 3 pieces of complex piano music.

"I had never played before, so every day she was making sure I was playing and practicing, saying I had to get this part better, that part better.

"A lot of times you meet people who take things for granted. Being made to learn piano was a good reminder that if you want to make something special you have to put all your time into it."


source: bbc

No comments:

Post a Comment