Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Liz Smith: They Made Me Appreciate And Understand Madonna As An Artist...

They Made Me Appreciate And Understand Madonna As An Artist...

From an article by Liz Smith:

But I love Ms.Rosenberg’s (Liz Rosenberg) enthusiasm and devotion to her clients.

She is the real deal.

And her clients are the real deal.

I remember back in the day when she’d send me an advance look at one of Madonna’s new videos.

"Liz", she’d say, "Brace yourself. This is going to change your life!"

And you know what, those little works of art, like "Bad Girl", "La Isla Bonita", "Express Yourself", "Material Girl", "Oh, Father" and "Vogue" were life-changing.

They made me appreciate and understand Madonna as an artist.

This from naïve me, who once asked my office staff:

"Why is this Madonna creature on the cover of "Time" magazine?"


source: wowowow


Mary Elizabeth "Liz" Smith (born February 2, 1923) is an American gossip columnist. She is known as "The Grand Dame of Dish".

No comments:

Post a Comment