Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Madonna Is One Of The Few Remaining Artistic Institutions...

"AllHipHop.com" interviewed Ryan Leslie, the Harvard-educated, Grammy-nominated music man, originally from Washington, D.C.:

Here's what he had to say about Madonna:


AllHipHop.com:

...Who are some other artists out there that you'd love to work with in the future?


Ryan:

"Well, I hear that Madonna's working on a new album. So I would love to be a part of that creative process in some early discussions, but yeah, I would love to be a part of her creative process. I think that she's one of the few remaining artistic institutions, so to speak, I don't think anyone can really question the impact that she's had on culture and music in the decades that she's been in the business."

source: allhiphop

1 comment:

  1. Nicely captured abstract, love the photograph feel it's got. Awesome picture! And it's actually somewhere I've been. Sweet! Wedding Venues London

    ReplyDelete