Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Madonna Would Still Look Good In A G-String!

The Mexican actress made the comment while promoting "The Cat's Meow" with Antonio Banderas in Cannes. In an interview with US TV host Meredith Vieira the "Today Show" presenter asked: "You've been speaking a lot of Spanish, I can't understand, what have you been saying?"

Salma, 44, replied: "There was a lady wearing a g-string on the beach and I think after 50 you should not wear a g-string on the beach.

"The "Frida" actress later retracted her statement and said: "By the way I'm sure there are some women over 50, like Madonna for example, she would be hot on that beach, but not this particular one. I take my word back, maybe if you are 60 you can still wear a g-string on the beach. If you can work it, do it."

source: musicrooms

No comments:

Post a Comment