Sunday, May 16, 2010

Graham Norton: I WANT MADONNA!

Graham Norton: I want Madonna!

UKPA) – Graham Norton has confessed he would love to meet Madonna.The camp comedian promised if the Queen of Pop agreed to be a guest on his chat show he would dedicate an entire episode just to her.

Graham said: "She's my Holy Grail of chat show guests. Why the hell would she do it though? But, if we're on the air long enough, hopefully there will come a day when she'll come on."He added: "Essentially it's because I'd like to meet her, it's as simple as that. I've never met her and I'd like to."In her case I think you'd do a special, I think you'd have to do a special just with her, maybe with other people along the way but it would be the Madonna show.

If Glee can give up their show for her then I'm sure I can."

Recent interviewees on The Graham Norton Show have included comedy hero John Cleese and Hollywood A-lister Jennifer Lopez.
http://www.google.co...p4dehlF7u5RaeSA

No comments:

Post a Comment