Thursday, October 1, 2009

"We" Madonna's Next Movie Project!

During his phone conversation with Ryan Seacrest this morning Madonna briefly mentioned some more details about the movie she wrote and that she would like to direct and that is supposed to be her main upcoming artistic project. Madonna: Right now I've just finished writing a script and I'm trying to get financing and casting for it believe it or not...Ryan: Would you like me to fund? Madonna: Do you have some cash on the side? Would you like to invest in me as a filmaker? Ryan: I would like to get closer to you, yes. Madonna: Ok, well... Ryan: What's the film? Madonna: It's called "We". It's a long story, it's like two parallel love stories, and it's told from a woman's point of view obviously. One is a historical story that took place, with the Duke and Duchess of York and the other is a story I made up of a couple in New York. To listen to the interview and to download the podcast, right-click "Listen" and select "Save As" from the menu on kiisfm.com by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment